At our practice, we emphasize prevention. Regular checkups and excellent daily oral hygiene are the best defense against serious problems with your teeth and gums.
Education is a vital part of preventive care. During your regular visits, we will discuss best practices and answer any questions you might have, all with the goal of helping you maintain excellent oral health for life.
While you may not realize it, your regular check-up is important to both your dental and overall health. Many serious diseases are linked to poor dental health, including respiratory illnesses. Early detection and treatment of problems like tooth decay and gum disease enables us to prevent small problems from becoming more severe.
If problems do arise, you can be assured that we will treat them effectively and efficiently. Our family dentistry services include:
- regular checkups and cleanings
- digital x-rays
- white fillings
- root canal therapy
- oral cancer screening
To schedule your next appointment, call our office today.
Our team is always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding family and cosmetic dentistry. Remember - a great smile starts with a healthy oral hygiene routine and regular dental check-ups.
Some of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures include:
- Implant Dentistry... A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place. Dental implants are also more conservative and tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely on neighboring teeth for support.
- White Fillings... Made of a tooth coloured resin material, these fillings are made to match your existing teeth to provide you with a smile that looks clean and natural. With this resin compound bonding to your teeth, the seal is tighter and the restored tooth can be stronger than ever before.
- Veneers... Offer a virtually painless way to repair crooked, chipped or misshapen teeth. They can also be used to cover badly stained teeth and to smooth out an uneven smile. Veneers are made of porcelain and custom-fitted to your teeth. The process of fitting and bonding veneers to your teeth can be completed in as little as two visits.
- Crowns... Are used to cover a tooth that has been repaired through a root canal, has cracked or has a large filling. Crowns offer extra protection to the damaged tooth. They can be made of a range of materials, but porcelain is the most popular because it blends in seamlessly with other teeth.
- Bridges... Missing teeth can diminish the appearance of a smile and can cause other teeth to drift out of place. Dental bridges are a commonly used solution for missing teeth. Dental bridges containing replacement teeth are anchored into place by healthy teeth on either side of the bridge. Bridges are fixed in place and need to be checked for wear during regular dental checkups.
At Creekview Dental, we are proud to offer orthodontic services, including Invisalign. Invisalign is a treatment consisting of using invisible (transparent) braces or aligners that can be removed for eating and drinking. This system has become a popular alternative to traditional metal braces because it is discreet and convenient – not to mention effective in correcting crooked or misaligned teeth. Invisalign works by gradually applying pressure to the teeth to move them into the proper position.
Talk to us about enhancing your smile. Contact us today to learn more.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
"Dr. Jason McNamee and his team have met and exceeded all of this criteria, I am very happy with them. My family and I will continue to support them for many years to come" - Cliff EtkinsRead More
"Absolutely everyone in your office was superb: kind, professional, respectful, supportive, and did everything they could to help me....All of it is a testament to your professionalism, your office culture and business practice, and your sincere kindness. I simply can't thank you enough." - Ellen FosterRead More