An Update Regarding COVID-19
To all the wonderful patients of Creek View Dental … Welcome Back!
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. Dr. Jason McNamee and the Team at Creek View Dental are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for our patient family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to ensuring a comfortable and safe environment while providing exceptional oral health care to you and your family. As dental professionals, our office has always followed strict infection control standards. In order to keep us all protected during this pandemic we are required to make some modifications to how you receive your dental care. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a bit different.
Things you will do to help us stay safe:
- We will ask you a series of screening questions the day before your appointment by phone. When you arrive, you will be asked these questions again.
- When you arrive, we will ask you to remain in your vehicle or outside the office and to call us. We want to minimize your exposure to other patients. We will let you know when you can enter the clinic.
- You are required to wear a mask to your appointment. You may bring your own from home. If you don’t have one, a mask will be provided for you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon entry to the clinic and before you leave.
Things we have done to ensure your safety in return:
- Physical Barriers and Air Purification Systems are in place throughout the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit. Rest assured, all these measures are designed to create the safest environment for you and your family and for our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment you can call our office at 905-685-0000 , email us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.creekviewdental.ca. Thank you for patience throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back
"Dr. Jason McNamee and his team have met and exceeded all of this criteria, I am very happy with them. My family and I will continue to support them for many years to come" - Cliff EtkinsRead More
"Absolutely everyone in your office was superb: kind, professional, respectful, supportive, and did everything they could to help me....All of it is a testament to your professionalism, your office culture and business practice, and your sincere kindness. I simply can't thank you enough." - Ellen FosterRead More